I love watching the Youtube gurus and their nighttime routines.
Some are skincare routines and others are just get ready for bed with me.
So I thought I would share my end of business day routine as a business owner.
Well, a micro business owner.
I don't know how much of this is specific to my business or if other types of businesses have a similar process.
Here is at least how I end my business day when I do everything.
FYI: It doesn't always happen!
1. My first task is to clear out my car. On the days I do deliveries.It gets super junky.
2. Next I classify all of my drives for the day in QuickBooks.
3. I total all of my income and expenses for the day and update invoices.
4 I update the days work hours and any payroll amounts.
5. My telephone has an auto off feature after hours. It comes from an IFTTT switch for android.
6. My website chat goes to a messaging system after hours.
7. I check social media sites and emails.
8. Next I put any pre-ordered errands into the booking system for the next day.
9 Lastly, I write a new blog post and/or email.
Some days I get home later than others and this list gets partially done.
The main parts are keeping track of the money and getting my clients booked for the next day booked.
I would love to see your business end of day routine.
Share it in the comments.
Karen aka The Delivery Diva
Here is what's cracking in Rollin world. Subscribe so you don't miss a beat!
Email a link to your Rowan County and surrounding area event and we will post a link here.