Yesterday I woke up and laid in the bed for at least 30 more minutes. I just did not feel like getting up. I couldn't sleep anymore but the prospect of getting out of the bed made me very sad. When I get that way I know it is time to add some variety to my life. I have found that no matter what I am doing in life I eventually have a time when it seems a little boring.
Am I the only one?
I use to get upset with myself about it. Feeling bad for being so blessed and still having that feeling of blah.
I don't do that anymore!
Now I give myself the freedom to feel whatever comes up.
I address it and move on.
How do I add spice to my life during these time.
Well here a list of some of the things I do.
They are simple and can fit into my crazy schedule.
It may seem boring to you or maybe even weird.
I am fine with that.
I give you permission to have your own opinion and feelings too.
1) Get a massage.
2) Go to the movies.
3) Take a long bath and pamper myself.
4) Start a new project that has nothing to do with work.
5) Go and look at a couple of my dream cars at the dealerships.
6) Get outside and do something no matter the weather.
7) Change my hair.
8) Call up a friend and go out to eat.
9) Listen to music (hype music).
10) Lastly and my most favorite. Get in my car and drive to one of my favorite spots.
When they don't get me out of the funk the first time I just try another one.
Life is short but, some days it feels mighty long.
Give yourself time to smell the roses.
Even if you are driving by them in the car
Karen, aka "The Delivery Diva"
Every business should have a story to tell. Here are the stories we want to share.