Delivery Made for Your Business
Have you thought about offering Grocery delivery?
- Did you know studies show that customers will pay on average 11% more for each added layer of convenience!
- "Online grocery sales are predicted to capture 20% of total grocery retail by 2025 to reach $100 billion in consumer sales, according to study by the Food Marketing Institute conducted by Nielsen. While estimates of online grocery’s share of the total $641b U.S. grocery market vary, from 2% to 4.3% according FMI-Nielsen, it is the next major retail sector to be disrupted by ecommerce." (See the source of these stats HERE.)
- You can offer same day delivery of fresh, down the block, local foods.
- Your customers already know the neighborhood kids, friends and family that work in your store. They are waiting for you to offer this service, just for them.
Let's Work Together to bring your customers same day grocery delivery!
You decide how you want to use our service.
- Simply let your clients know that delivery is available with a independent service.
- Pass delivery cost to your customers, split it with them or pay us per delivery or with subscription pricing.
- Connect with our current client list and be exposed to our current website visitors of nearly 500 per week.
- We will connect to your current ordering system with ease whether it is online by app or telephone.
Some benefits of using Rollin that you may not have thought about.
- As a errand and delivery company Rollin can deliver to your customers and can also help you with any errands or other delivery that you may need done for your business. In other words, Rollin can deliver to you and for you.
- Do you already offer online shopping? Simply add a delivery option and let clients book their on times with us. All the work is done and we will just get the email when it's time to deliver.
- You can offer delivery only hours. Choose the delivery times that make the most sense for your current work force.
- Our delivery fees remain the same so you do not need to require a minimum on orders but you can if you want to.
- Location is less of a factor when grocery can travel to people.
- You do not have to offer every item for delivery. Make delivery only items. Do not offer items that are hard to package for travel or just do not preserve well with travel.
- Rollin has a unique relationship with our clients. We learn there likes and dislikes and use this information to serve them better. Because of this we make lasting clients.
- Partner grocery deliveries will be $8 per single delivery, 8 miles or less round trip, $1 per mile over 8.
- Shopping will be $15 per order (35 items or less) and includes delivery, 8 miles or less round trip, $1 per mile over 8.
- Offer express delivery for an additional fee of $5.
- You decide who pays for delivery and how.
- No hidden fees and extra surcharges.
- We get the order. We handle the issues with customers.