Restaurant Delivery Made for Your Business
Serving Rowan County, North Carolina and surrounding areas
Have you thought about offering delivery?
Let's Work Together!
You decide how you want to use our service.
- Simply let your clients know that delivery is available with a independent service.
- Pass delivery cost to your customers, split it with them or pay us per delivery or with subscription pricing.
- Connect with our current client list and be exposed to our current website visitors of nearly 500 per week.
- We will connect to your current ordering system with ease whether it is online by app or telephone.
Some benefits of using Rollin that you may not have thought about.
- As a errand and delivery company Rollin can deliver to your customers and can also help you with any errands or other delivery that you may need done for your business. In other words, Rollin can deliver to you and for you.
- Use any of the popular delivery apps and link Rollin to your form. All the work is done and we will just get the email when it's time to deliver.
- You can offer delivery only hours. Close the dining area and cut staffing hours while still offering your great food.
- Our delivery fees remain the same so you do not need to require a minimum on orders but you can if you want to.
- If you don't have the best location for a restaurant now, your food can travel to people .
- No contracts to sign. We go where our clients like.
- You do not have to offer every item for delivery. Make delivery only items. Do not offer items that are hard to package for travel or just do not preserve well with travel.
- Rollin has a unique relationship with our clients. We learn there likes and dislikes and use this information to serve them better. Because of this we make lasting clients that we can introduce to your restaurant and any special offers you may have .
- Partner restaurant deliveries will be $4 per single delivery, 8 miles or less round trip.
- Catering orders or multiple delivery orders for 10 - 50 or more people $10 per single delivery.
- Catering set up will be an additional $5 and involves bringing in multiple items in to specific areas other than just dropping off at front entry.